Prevent Secret Vote Counting on Theft-Enabling Computers From Becoming A Reality in New York
Tell the New York state judiciary to uphold our constitutional right to a transparent, secure, theft-deterring electoral system. New York voters do not consent to voting on undetectably mutable, software-driven voting machines.
Contribute to the Election Transparency Coalition legal fund
Want to do more? Volunteer! Click here
To learn more go to Election Transparency Coalition blog.
See what you can do to prevent our birthright from being stolen.
- voting rights
- public elections
- election laws
- how our votes are or are not being counted
- the people running our elections
- how to run real elections
- how to overcome challenges in taking back our elections
- the federal government's role in our elections
- the people making the decisions affecting our elections
- citizen election watchdog groups