Help Restore Transparency to Wisconsin Elections
Almost all votes in Wisconsin, even those cast on paper ballots, are "counted" by one of two electronic processes: DREs or Optical Scanners. Both can be hacked to change outcomes and not even leave a trace that manipulation has taken place.
Sign up below to help with projects to help inform others and to help assess the legitimacy of the announced outcomes in future Wisconsin elections.
Training will be provided for all tasks.
- voting rights
- public elections
- election laws
- how our votes are or are not being counted
- the people running our elections
- how to run real elections
- how to overcome challenges in taking back our elections
- the federal government's role in our elections
- the people making the decisions affecting our elections
- citizen election watchdog groups